Friday, December 31, 2010

The Power (The Second Part Of "The Secret") Review And The Importance Of, Actually Reading It

If you liked the best-seller book and movie "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne and feel like you did not learn enough from watching the movie and reading the book, and want to INCREASE the knowledge acquired from these sources, then you are going to love this review on "The Power"

I remember when I was a lost Spaniard kid in California (USA for those who live under a rock and don't know where California is) and I came across (I don't know how) the movie "The Secret". I started to watch it and felt engaged. I finished watching it, and started to put into practice everything they said in "The Secret". I was excited! Heck, I had just found out that I could do, be and have anything I wanted! And incredible things started to happen in my life. Furthermore, I started to SEE that the secret is true (and amazing).

I watched and read "The Secret" several times and tried to master it. I loved it! I started to feel better with myself. I started to feel happier. I started to CREATE my path to where I really WANT to be. Now I'm more spiritual than ever before and accomplish more things than ever before. I see WHY I am here and why the world is this way.

And then fortunately, the continuation comes out! It's called "The Power". I see it, check it out... and get it. "It must be great! She wrote everything she learned from "The Secret"!" I thought.

I started to read it and felt engaged again. I finished it in a couple of days! And I can say that "The Power" is more complete and has more content than "The Secret". The bad thing is that there is not a movie yet.

· Rhonda Byrne starts "The Power" with a small introduction of two and a half pages where she tells you that you weren't born to fight, be unhappy and unsuccessful (which I agree), and tells you WHY you really were born for.

· Then the author Rhonda Byrne explains you what the mysterious POWER that brings you happiness and success into your life is.
· Then she talks about the power and frequencies of feelings and explains you how to use the power to have a fulfill life.

I started to read "The Power" just to find out what the power was! I needed to find out because The Secret improved my life A LOT.

As you can see, I think very positively about "The Secret" and "The Power" by Rhonda Byrne because the simple action of READING them and put what I learned into ACTION, with confidence and perseverance, made me GO for my dreams with strength and confidence... and more important, happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment